Jorise Lee: BORACAY TRIP 2015

Instagram me

Friday 19 June 2015

BORACAY TRIP 2015

Oh Boracay... I don't even know where to start.

I was suppose to publish this blog post last week but such a careless me I accidentally deleted my draft and I had to write this post all over again..fml T.T And sorry for not frequently updating my blog... I know I've been way too BAN BAN LAI. Well at least I created a well suitable name for my blog and for myself too. hahaha

Okay back to the topic.
I love travel alot. If you'd read my previous post, linked on here then you'll know I could run to anywhere on the weekend. That is why I hardly had time for myself to sit down in front of my lappie.=(  But who doesn't love travel? YOLO! Life is short and you only live once. Just go some place which you have never been before. And so, my friend sent this to me. They say this could be me in the picture. lololl.
So true, so me. hahahahh! But sadly travelling will never be FOC. So I have to work harder save more and travel more. hehh. 

And Boracay was one of my to go wishlist in 2015. I was so happy that my wish was granted and I never thought this could be our first 5D4N holiday trip together, with the annoying fellow. heheh.

A friend of mine recommended me a tour guide who named Rizan, you can find her on facebook. Link here. It is good to have a tour guide guiding you around for the first time visiting. And also with a tour guide, you can get cheaper price for the activities tickets instead of buying tickets on the spot.. Don't worry that the tour guide will not be with us the whole day or while you're doing those activities. She will just assist you, schedule and arrange your activities and make sure that everything is ok. After your activities then your are free and good to go for hunting other stuffs like foods and all. hahh  Also there are no extra service fee, you just have to pay for the activity amount that's all.

First day to Boracay was quite tiring because we got up very early 6am to Penang Airport and waited 2 hours in KLIA to Kalibo Airport.

Upon exiting Kalibo airport, you can buy a sim card with 5 days data plan for 250 peso. I thought this will keep me socially connected all the time BUT the line was terrible. I still need to find wifi all the time. =/ That is why I gave up using the data and came back to Penang posting everything with throwback. hahh!

And From Kalibo airport, we took a private car transfer to Caticlan jetty which cost us 1300 peso which is quite expensive. But it is recommended and it will be worth if you have 4 people travelling together as it is much more comfortable compare with sharing a van. It is a very long 1 hour 30 mins journey from Kalibo to Boracay. 


By the time we arrive, it was already sunset and nightfall while we reach our hotel. So the first day was all about travelling a long journey which is quite exhausting at times. That is why 5 days was not enough for us because you will be wasted 2 days for the long journey to reach and back from Boracay.=(

P/S: Sorry for not taking any photos while we reached to Kalibo airport and the jetty. But video is up on the youtube so please spare your few mins time to watch it at the end of this post.  hehh ;)

Our stayed at Mandarin Hotel which located at station 2. The Hotel is clean, good service. We stayed in station 2 because it is located between station 1 and 3 as it is more convenient for us to go anywhere and it was a great location near to D'Mall.



First day hunting for food but first, let me take a portrait with the white busy beach. hmmm



Met new Philippine friends while having our first dinner in Boracay. They taught us how to speak their language. But the only words I could remember was KUYA(brother) and ATE (Sister).
Sorry for myself this is the best of my memory could keep. loll=/

Fire ball performing by the beach. Great Performance ever.

Nope I'm not scared.



Ok I do afraid a little. hahh

Having a relax night with our favourite Shisha. Dang I just miss them, alot. (please do not shisha too frequently because it is very very bad for health) friendly advice once in a blue moon it's ok. hehh.


Very nice Kebab I've ever tasted located at station 2.


Next day with beautiful sunny day.
Loving the view of our Hotel.

The white Beach.  How I wish I could wake up everyday with these breathtaking views.




Preparing for our activities while waited at the station 3. Well, Boracay beach are always that busy....


otw to helmet diving. Always craving to had this dive and it was really fun!





You can manage to see more fishes in the morning.


Taking picture non-stop surrounded by those fishes. hahah




That lil black fish annoyed me. hmmm



Next to Para sailing. It was our very first time and I was so excited yet a lil bit nervous.hehh.  Baby boy was quite afraid of height. But I really really thankful for his bravery accompanied me to fly up to the sky. hahahah!



First was really fun, but then I regret that I kept on teasing him to open his eyes while sailing and then I caught myself very dizzy and I slightly puke a little when they land us down. AWKWARD. hahahah! May be it is because we done all the activities with empty stomach. We got up late that's why=(  But overall it was really FUN up there where you can see the whole island.  


Our Brunch like finally I've been waited for so long! Filipino food again. We just love the Fried grass noodle and Aglio Olio spaghetti. Must try when you're there. Glass Noodle was their signature food and also claypot pork that we had on the first night.




Walking back to our hotel after meal, enjoying the great views. Gotta take a good rest and continue with our evening activities. We wanted to have all 3 activities on the first day so that we could have time to relax and go for a spa for the last two days. hehh




D'MALL.

In the evening, taking tuk tuk to our next activity destination. ATV bug car.

Never the less, Wefie. =)


Hi huge stray dog. The sun was too bright It could barely open it's eye.

Donald and Daisy. what a tee. hahaha

afterall, I think I'm cute wearing that helmet. hahahaha! XD


We ride all the way up to the hill where you can see the whole island up there. So blue.








Having some snacks while finished our last activity of the day.





Dinner.


Pool party in Boracay. Awesome!




Next day had our famous Burger in Bite Club at D'Mall Boracay.



His Hennah Tattoo.


A long walk from station 1 to Station 3 just to try out their legendary Mango Shake at Jonah's Fruit shake. Well, not in my expectation but it was ok.


Had a good swim at our hotel pool. Nice and relaxed



On our way to sunset sailing. =D











That Golden yolk. 


Hunting for food at night.

The seafood there was ok but I prefer Filipino food more than this.


With Fatty. too much foods on the table T.T



And then it came to the last day at Boracay and my feeling was like why time passes so fast, I don't want to go back yet =(

Early morning breakfast in our Hotel restaurant named Donvito. The food served was more to western and I just love their pizza.. they are deli!





Breakfast by the beach with this breathtaking morning view.


Coconut Shake.

Pancake house.



Silly face. lol


Banana pancake, simple but so crunchy and yummy! I miss their pancake, so much=(


While waiting for our spa time. Boyfie always the second best photographer. First was mysterious. hehh.


Had a great spa time in Mandarin hotel, What more we need? Total Relaxed and enjoyed.

Just love this place.




Had tried so much Korean food before, but in Boracay this was special cz it was on the white sand. hahah. Located in station 3. We just can't stop loving Korean foods.

Only cost around RM25 per person. super cheap! Great food and good service.

Nightfall. Another breath taking scene.


If you are tend to go for a relaxing vacation, I won't recommend you to Boracay because Boracay are always so crowded with people and full of activities. I'm still missing having the most fun time there with the annoying boyfie although it was already over 2 months now. lol

Lastly, to Boracay, you exceeded my expectation. You will be missed. =)

Had uploaded a video on the youtube. Not a good one but for good memories. heh.

PART 1



PART 2



xoxo.

15 comments:

  1. I was wondering is that a tattoo on your right hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post of travelling at Boracay :)
    Always a way to travel and get Paid. Since you sharing why not getting paid and help others?
    www.fulfillmentlife.com
    Check out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! May I know what's the name of the shop where you rented the ATV and where is it? How much is it? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next time you will go to Boracay. Book your Transfer to Island Star Express. They are highly-recommended Tourist Transport in Boracay here in the Philippines.. Visit their website www.islandstarexpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post :) you might wanna also check my blog about boracay :) it's http://lovebyconneyandmike.blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you guys really had fun! We also Stayed at station 2 which was quite memorable because we tried several water sports activities. Parasailing experience is one for the books! Where did you find your airport transport? BTW, some hotels like 7 Stones Boracay Suites has FREE WIFI, so no need to buy extra SIM card for mobile data connection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boracay is really awesome, thank you for visiting the Philippines last year. Check my blogs for my Boracay trip as well. :) Hope that you guys will discover some parts of the Philippines too!

    https://biyaherosombrero.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The place is really beautiful! Wish you visited Pampanga too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, what camera did you use for the underwater shot ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. May I know where and what is the name of the korean food restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a beautiful place. Nice blog with all information needed! Thank you I read your full blog and it was very informative, and helped me a lot. Travel Agency in India

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/14-times-people-on-tumblr-told-really-great-stories?utm_term=.joDDVL7E8#.evGGBr9Vd

    ReplyDelete